A Guide for Professionals, Lewis, Hedwig, Paperback
A command over body language has become an important skill in today's world. It
is the X-factor that completes the personalities of executives, entertainers,
politicians, celebrities, and many more.
After the thumping success of the previous edition of Body Language: A Guide
for Professionals, SAGE has come out with this exciting third edition. Since
the last edition of this book more than a decade ago, Internet and media have
brought renewed interest to non-verbal communication, particularly to body
language. The author has painstakingly combed through the existing text and has
extensively researched online resources to add new insights to this edition,
making it a cutting-edge reference on the subject.
Some of the significant new features of this edition are:
- Latest developments in the field of non-verbal communication
- Extra details that add greater depth, clarity and comprehensiveness to the
- Modern-day observations of human behaviour and body-talk
- Coverage of typical Indian gestures where relevant
- A new section on 'Body Language in Sleep'
- Additional practical tips and suggestions
The reader is also challenged with tests and practice sessions that help
develop special skills to interpret body language. With its various
improvements, this edition presents a systematic, in-depth, and comprehensive
approach to body language.