We respect and protect your privacy and your personal details are in safe hands. We value the trust you place in our company. The personal information you provide to us will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality. We need this personal information to process your order as smoothly as possible.
We comply with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the processing of personal details, as amended by the law of 11 December 1998, in which account is taken of the European Directive of 24 October 1995. This law stipulates that the person or company collecting data must secure the authorisation of the person whose personal details are involved, that the data must be relevant, accurate and correct and that the data must be collected for specific, clear and lawful purposes. The person whose personal details are involved, must have access to this data and has the right to edit the information therein. We are obligated by law to report the automated processing of personal details to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
Report of the automated processing of personal details
We have reported the automated processing of personal details to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
Which information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you buy an item, we ask you for the following information:
- e-mail address
- first name and last name
- telephone number (not required*)
- mailing and invoicing address
- number and expiration date of credit card
*Your telephone number is not required but does enable our customer service to contact you if required.
- We can use your visits to our website and your orders to provide you with an even more personal shopping experience. With this information we can suggest items and give you tips which in our opinion could be valuable and useful to you. You always have the option to inform us that you do not wish to receive this information.
- We can also use the information you provide to keep you informed of changes, events or special offers which may be of interest to you. We always give you the option not to receive this information if you do not want it. All you have to do is click on the link at the bottom of each newsletter in order not to receive any promotional e-mails.
Who is responsible for processing your personal details?
Your personal details are processed by Medio, Leuvensesteenweg 286, 3190 Boortmeerbeek (Belgium).